應外三,劉靖緹,49582029
I. Subject list
A. Major or vocational interest: acquisition of new language, translation, tour guide
B. Hobby or activity: backpacking travel, piano, classical music, movie
C. Concern or issue: global warming, fashion industry, study aboard, economic depression
II. Concept map
III. Analyze your audience
A. Summary description of key audience characteristics: Since it's the speech class of FLAL, the most of students are English major and around 20 years old. Although everyone comes from different city in
B. Subject-specific Data
1. The average audience member's knowledge of the subject is likely to be moderate because our education background is similar to each other.
2. The average audience member's interest in this subject is likely to be high because everyone likes travel but not every one travel without tour guide.
3. The average audience member's attitude toward my subject is likely to be neutral because travel is a less controversial topic.
4. My initial credibility with the audience is likely to be low because this is my first speech about travel and although I have many backpacking experience, most of them is in
IV. Select a topic
A. Activity1D ( Topic list)
1. Major or vocational interest: acquisition of new language, translation, tour guide
2. Hobby or activity: backpacking travel, piano, classical music, movie
3. Concern or issue: global warming, fashion industry, study aboard, economic depression
B. Compare to the audience analysis and eliminate less appropriate topics.
1. acquisition of new language, translation
2. backpacking travel, movie
3. global warming, study aboard, economic depression
C. Compare to the setting analysis and eliminate less appropriate topics.
1. acquisition of new language
2. backpacking travel
3. study aboard
D. My topic will be backpacking travel
VI. Specific goal
Type of speech: Informative
1. General speech goal
I want the audience to have an understanding of how to backpacking.
2. Reflect the specific audience response your desire
I want my audience to understand how to backpacking in Asian area.
3. A complete sentence contains one idea.
I want my audience to understand how to prepare for backpacking.
4. Describes the precise focus of the speech
I want my audience to recognize the few steps of preparation of back packing.
Final draft: I want my audience to recognize the basic preparation for a wonderful backpacking trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment