49582018 Claire 林依亭 I. Brainstorming list Women marketing (What serves as a major role in women marketing) Tour guide (Who is suitable of being a tour guide) Marketing analysis (How to attract the consumers) Traveling (What I can gain from a trip) Seeing movies (why movies allure) Photography (why I like photograph) Sliming industry (Women never stop dieting until they are self-satisfied) Part-time college workers (Is it worth doing part-time job as a college student) Strayed pets (Is it worth making laws to prohibit abandon pets) II. Concept map Subject: women marketing A. Categories of women marketing Cosmetics, health concern, fashion marketing, product promotion B. Women marketing product Cosmetics, body care stuff, clothing, and special requisite of food. Perfume, accessories C. Women marketing target clients Range from 14~40 years old. Most are female. Demographic Data 1. The average audience member's education level is college. 2. The ages range from 19~22. The average age is about 20. 3. The audience is approximately 2% male and 98% female. 4. My estimate of the average income level of the audience is middle. 5. most audience members are of the same majors 6. most audience members are of the same religion 7. most audience members are of the same nationality 8. most audience members are from different cities 9. Most audience members speak English as a second language. Summary: For my audience members are my classmate, there will be little difficulties conveying my idea. Besides, major members are female who certainly have great interest in woman issue. As to the male member, they are mostly interested in women and thus woman issues are catching as either information or entertainment for them as well. III. Analyzing your audience Summary description of key audience characteristics Owing to most of my classmates are girls, and of a similar age to me, I consider that topics about women issue are more attractive. College girls concern how to look more beautiful; as to college boys, they also concern on girls' appearance. For closer relationship between boys and girls emerges frequently at this time. So both boys and girls are interested in how a pretty is made—their inside and outside. Subject-specific data 1. The average audience member's knowledge of the subject is likely to be moderate because appearance is what can be seen everyday so they know what a pretty. 2. The average audience member's interest in this subject is likely to be high because most youth pay great attention to appearance 3. The average audience member's attitude toward my subject is likely to be negative because they might regard it too shallow. 4. My initial credibility with the audience is likely to be medium because I'm though not professional but at least I am confident in persuading them with my own looking. IV. Select a topic The original topics Women marketing Tour guide Marketing analysis Traveling Seeing movies Photography Sliming industry Part-time college workers Strayed pets After considering the association with my audiences, the remaining topics are more appropriate. Women marketing Sliming industry Part-time college workers Traveling Seeing movies Concerning the setting, the remaining topics are more appropriate. Women marketing Part-time college workers Traveling The very last topic I choose Women marketing V. A specific goal Type of speech: informative 1. When a draft of your general speech goal using a complete sentence that specifies the type of response you want from the audience. I want the audience know that women distribute more on appearance than others think 2. Revise the infinitive to make it reflect the specific audience response you desire I want the audience recogonize the effort a woman will do to achieve pretty. 3. Check the number of ideas expressed in the statement. If the statement contains more than one idea, select one and rewrite the statement I want my audience recognize there are lots of things a woman will do to achieve good looking 4. Improve the statement so that it describes the precise focus of your speech as it relates to your intended audience. 5. I want my audience recognize the expense of what a woman will do to achieve good looking The final draft of the specific goal: I want my audience recognize the most expense of what a woman will do to achieve good looking. |
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
speech planning
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment