49582010 應外三 林昱君 Rebecca Strength 1. Voice → I know I have to speak in a loud and clear voice so that my audience will pay their attention to me. What's more, if I use my voice appropriately, they may feel they're getting involved in my speech. 2. Preparation → If I know the topic before delivering the speech, I will prepare data which related to my topic and practice it many times. This will enhance my credibility and let me feel more relieved. 3. Nervousness → This is both my strength and weakness. I am the kind of person who gets nervous very easily. So before delivering a speech, I will think about if I am ready or not over and over. Weakness 1. Lack of body language → I will become very stiff when I am on the stage. I don't know how to use body language appropriately which may help me delivering a more lively speech. 2. Lack of self-confidence → I have less self-confidence, so I will be affected by the audience easily. This makes me feel helpless when I am on the stage. 3. Too nervous → As I said, I become nervous very easily. This will greatly affect how I act on the stage. I may shiver, and stammer. The worst situation is that I may forget everything I would like to say. 4. Lack of vocabularies → Sometimes I can't remember some vocabularies, so I may stammer and take time to think about those words on the stage. 5. Wrong pronunciation and intonation → When I am on the stage, because lacking of practice, I might speak English with wrong pronunciation and strange intonation. |
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
My strength and Weakness of Public Speaking - H0
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment