Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My strength & weakness of public speaking (HW2)

My Strength & Weakness of Public Speaking 49582049 Ken Huang黃奕瓏

I. Strength

A. Pronunciation
Professor Zuo once said that I have a good pronunciation when speaking on the stage.
I am sure that I am not good enough, but I became more confident to do a speech with her words.
I always try my best to speak slow and clear, and make sure my audience can undertand my words.
B. Fearlessness
I am not afraid of making mistakes on the stage.
If I did something wrong on the spot, I can handle it well and make the speech goes on like nothing had happened.
If my preparation was well done, my speech will be powerful.
C. Proper Eye Contact
I believe that having a good eye contacts is one way to show that the speaker is credible, so I usually have a good eye contacts with my audience.

II. Weakness

A. Nervousness Makes Everything Wrong
When I was too nervous, there is no any strength in my speech.
Usually caused by the pressure of teachers and my lack of preparation.
B. Poor English
Due to my nervousness, I will make a lot of grammar mistakes when speaking in stage.
C. Voice
The tune of my voice is like loose strings, and my sound is too small.


No comments: