My Strengths and Weaknesses of Public Speech – H0
應外三 49582005 洪新皓 David
I. My Strengths:
- Appropriate voice: If I have to deliver any message or speech in any occasions, I will give an appropriate voice without fears. Before, I used to remind myself of speaking at much volume to make audience understand, and now I keep the good habit.
- Positive attitude: Before delivering a speech, I always keep in a positive attitude toward the opportunity that I am able to speak to public. Despite some unexpected moments or embarrassments, everything can be a good learning material.
- Visual aids: I like to use visual aids to help me arouse audience's attention. Especially, I often work as passionate as I can to accomplish my sense of achievement.
II. My Weaknesses:
- Lack of eye contact: Most of times I will be concentrate on the audience right in front of me, so audience at both sides will be likely to be neglected.
- Lack of speaking fluency: I am usually over-strict in correcting grammar mistakes, and then getting stuck off and on.
- Wrong pronunciations and intonations: To speak frankly, I seldom receive English listening programs, and seldom practicing English with others. I must be hard-working on it to improve my pronunciations and intonations.
- Over-apprehension: If I feel the apprehension, the arrangement in my brain immediately will be blank out, and even worse. It often happens to me because of insufficient preparations.
No comments:
Post a Comment