Strength
1.Load voice
I think the load voice is a good thing when I'm making the public speaking. The audience will be attract by my load voice and won't let the audience feel like to fall asleep.
2.Preparation
I will do many effert before I 'm going to make a public speaking. I will go to the library or search the information and data on the internet about the topic I'm going to talk about. On the other hand, I will practice the method again and again in order to speak fluently.
3.Be energetic
When I'm making the public speaking, I will keep energetic and talk happily. The energy will deliever to the audience by my voice and words, as a result, they can also enjoy my speaking very much.
Weakness
1.Lack of the interact with thw audience
When I'm speaking, I will concerntrate on the thing I have to say and forget to look around the audience or just keep look at one direction. If I start to think about what shoud I do with the audience when I'm speaking, I will have the chance to forget the things I'm going to say next.
2.Many pauses
When I'm speaking, I may have many words or sound like ''well'' or ''uh'' and the others. I think this may be a big problem when I'm speaking and it will make the audience fell unconfortable.
3.Nervousness
Sometimes, nervousness is good things, it will force us to do things efficiently. But when I'm making public speaking, it will affect me and make me fell unease and can't make the speech well.
No comments:
Post a Comment